Eastern Partnership training center and a think tank
Estonian Center of Eastern Partnership (ECEAP) is a training center for EU’s eastern partner countries and a think tank dedicated to promoting Eastern Partnership issues. Through training courses, seminars, conferences, debates and publications, ECEAP aims to develop relations with the Eastern Partnership countries and contribute towards achieving EU’s Eastern Partnership policy goals. The center’s bilateral cooperation with Eastern partners is underpinned by multilateral activities that are mainly carried out in the field of public administration reform.
The Estonian Center of Eastern Partnership had the pleasure of hosting the Prime Minister of Estonia, Mr Jüri Ratas at their new office yesterday, on the 26th of April.
Director Jaan Reinhold gave the Prime Minister an overview of the center’s day-to-day activities and it’s cooperation with partner countries and also touched upon the 3 […]
AgroForum Mare Balticum 2017 was already 5th such event in succession and this year’s focus was “Agriculture for Rural Development”. The Agroforum is targeted at decision makers on political, administrative, research and producers’associations level, i.e. ministers of agriculture and other higher state public servants, rectors of agricultural universities, representatives of primary producers, food processors and […]
Eastern Partnership news
- Amnesty International Criticizes Moldovan President’s Antigay Comments
- Moldovan Police Halt LGBT March To Avoid Clash With Counterprotesters
- Moldovan Police Halt LGBT March After Attacks By Counterprotesters
- Georgian Foreign Ministry Draws Line Under Criticism of EU Envoy
- Moldovan President Says West Backed ‘Corrupt’ Governments
- Moldovan President Calls EU Aid ‘Geopolitical Assistance’
- Revised European Neighbourhood Policy: supporting stabilisation, resilience, security