Eastern Partnership training center and a think tank
Estonian Center of Eastern Partnership (ECEAP) is a training center for EU’s eastern partner countries and a think tank dedicated to promoting Eastern Partnership issues. Through training courses, seminars, conferences, debates and publications, ECEAP aims to develop relations with the Eastern Partnership countries and contribute towards achieving EU’s Eastern Partnership policy goals. The center’s bilateral cooperation with Eastern partners is underpinned by multilateral activities that are mainly carried out in the field of public administration reform.
A group of 10 Georgian teachers visited Estonia at the end of May-beginning of June. The teachers came to Estonia in the framework of a Euro-Atlantic integration project organized by the NATO and EU Information Center in Georgia to which ECEAP has also contributed. The cooperation project took place for the second time.
During the […]
The Estonian Center of Eastern Partnership had the pleasure of hosting the Prime Minister of Estonia, Mr Jüri Ratas at their new office yesterday, on the 26th of April.
Director Jaan Reinhold gave the Prime Minister an overview of the center’s day-to-day activities and it’s cooperation with partner countries and also touched upon the 3 […]
Eastern Partnership news
- Breakaway Transdniester Assails Moldova Lawmakers’ Call For Russian Troop Pullout
- Moldova Political Split Deepens After Demand For Russia’s Transdniester Pullout
- Need A Lift? Georgian Elevators Require Hard Cash
- Moldova calls on Russia to withdraw troops from breakaway region
- HIV Infections On The Rise in Eastern Europe And Central Asia
- Protesters Condemn Moldovan Electoral Reforms
- Moldovan President Signs Disputed Bill On Mixed Electoral System